Friday, October 8, 2010

Persona 3 part 15&16

Hey internet remember how I left for a bit? well I'm back now. Some serious stuff has happened since i've been gone but there are two parts one of them isn't too fantastic and the other one is pretty god damned awesome. Guess which one i'm going to talk about first? YOU'RE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT, unless you picked the second one in which case s'wrong with you? never start the show with a show stopper. You've probably figured out that we are comming at this game with a battering ram approach rather than a tactical one and as a result we die a lot. Well that ended pretty recently as we thought through an encounter with Hulk Hogan and didn't die on him. This being our first Tartarus floor boss that we've made it through without dying. As if that wasn't enough Aigis used SP for the first time EVER, ussualy she will just use her physical spells but since hogan was having none of that she decided to debuff the debuffs on us. then some S. links happened which quite honestly I can not remember any of them.

Onto the next and more interesting part!!! After the fall of  Hogan we  had roughly 2 ingame weeks to S.link which we used wisely. We hung out with Yukari a lot because she takes FOREVER to get to 10, we also discovered something interesting, apparently those crazy hot pyjamas I mentioned? aren't pyjamas! here is a  photo of her wearing it in a restaraunt!
                                                    http://co110w.col110.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=c04918a6-d345-11df-a3a8-001e0bcc060c&Aux=54|0|8CD3569A7534B40||0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att


Now I don't know if you can see that picture or not but its pretty awesome, I have resolved to go to Japan and visit a restaraunt. She also said something weird that caught me and mikes attention something along the lines of. "I want to know what you say to Fuuka." Now I don't know if this is scripted or if it had something to do with us hanging out with Fuuka recently. OH by the way this is my new backround on my phone... if you can see the picture.
file:///c:/Users/Levi/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Recent/Fuuka.lnk
I hope you can see that, I also hope the quality isn't shit. We then hung out with Yukari like 5 times with out getting to 10 DUDE WTF. We also talked to/hung out with the stoner man and it turns out he has death inside him. He wasn't too interesting too me and neither is Drunk Monk. Then we went to the shops and made some prudent purchases.

We then embarked on the final ordeal I mean, there literaly cannot be anything else I mean the game said DUDE THIS IS THE END OF THE GAME. Why would persona lie to us?Then we fought Takaya and Jin the died how they lived, falling off bridges. I thought it was hilarious Jin's last we're almost "Son of a bitch" but then weren't because he decided to live after the fight and just as Takaya was about too shoot himself he pulled him off a bridge, I MEAN WHAT!!! After reading those last few sentences back I realize this whole thing has me flabbergasted and I'm not even close to done this post!

We then fought the creepiest shadow ever, a floaty dude who was attached to a flying cross, ATTACHED BY HIS SKIN. My skin literaly crawled at the site of him. He refused to be hurt unless we broke three statues so we did. He wasn't very hard to beat considering our two attack mirrors did 3-5 hundred damage to him at a time. He went down and our SEES s.link went up. Game over.

OH WAIT THE GAME IS STILL GOING. Pharos showed up in the daytime and said thanks for the chitty chats and see again next NEVER and promptly left. So later that day we had a sushi party and everyone in SEES was there, Mitsuru's pirate dad even showed up. but where's Aigis and the chairman? WHO CARES SUSHI. We then ate sushi if you couldn't figure that one out. So the day went on and out of nowhere FMV animated slapstick happened for about 3 seconds when we took a big group photo everything was great! Wait a minute Aigis still isn't here, could this mean there is more game? nah. Once again time passed until until 11:59 what could happen next? it's not like the midnight hour is gonna happen or anyth.. oh wait it totally is. Everyone freaked the eff out and they finally decided to ask the question WHERE IS AIGIS AND THE CHAIRMEN.


We rushed to Tartaruss only too find the chairmen and a slightly "different" Aigis. We had along chat about how Mitsuru's grandad and the chairmen want the apocalypse to happen so they can be in power under the king "Death" (in green letters, I wonder who that could be) Aigis then kicked our ass and tied us all to crucifixes somewhere in Tartarus. Shuji (the chairmen) then went on some more about his experiments only this time he was animated by which I mean like an anime not like a polygonal person. he then ordered Aigis too sarcifce us all but she couldn't because she wants us. Then Shuji was all okay fine I'll do it at which point a Pirate showed up too save us. He shot Shuji and then got shot himself and died, much too Mitsuru's dismay. All the while I was thinking, "So when are the credits gonna roll?" because I mean come on this has to be the end right? right??


Then we saved it, I think something else probably happened that I can't remember. More Persona 3 as it happens. Until then bye bye internetz

No comments:

Post a Comment