Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I cant write things.

So too all the people reading what I have to say and honestly i cant believe that anyone even considered reading it, evidently I haven't been very active mainly because even with all the things I do I rarely feel I have enough thoughts to write something about it. Although in recent history I have felt more and more inclined to write things but once again have had nothing to say other than ironically writing about how i cant write about things but trust there are things a brewin in the old melon. For instance I have felt like writing about the on going P3FES ER im doing with Mike but i dont feel cappable of writing things we did a while ago so i will start writing after the next session. I have also had many thoughts on games i've been playing and on ones yet to come. So if you guys are willing to bear with me I swear that my blog will become more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment